April 22, 2014 - 8:57pm

The original 116-120 Crown Street was, according to the 1886 Sanborn Fire Index Insurance Map, a block that consisted of two residential townhouses. According to real estate documents in the Yale Sterling Memorial Library archives the Eld family of New Haven owned the property until they sold it to Frank Maylinger in 1894.

Frank Maylinger of Maylinger & Hugo Sausage Company built...

March 10, 2014 - 12:34am
Subscribe to restaurant